Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A-Z Marathon! This is even harder than X

What even starts with Y? I know that some of you are probably thinking "Oh my gosh. Yolanda starts with Y, you know, from that one book?" Well, I might not have read that book.

I was kind of hoping that just typing about how nothing starts with Y would make me remember a name, but that is not the case.

No characters start with Y, no authors start with Y, no words even contain the letter Y.

The last one was a slight exaggeration.

But do you see my point here?

I looked everywhere. No characters from the any books that I've read start with Y. I looked everywhere. No book characters start with Y. I'm sorry.

Except for one: Yaxley who-knows-what-his-last-name-is from Harry Potter.
He's a Death Eater.
There.
Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment