Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Reading List

There are many books I want to read over the summer. There are many things I want to do over the summer. I want to learn Spanish, violin, and study up on Quantum Physics simply because it's within my realm of human capability.

I also want to do some reading. Therefore, I'm making a list. I decided that any words in green would be the books at the top of my priority, any books in blue would be just kind of on the list, and any books in red would be the ones that I'll read as last resorts. Please comment and tell me what you think of my list, or make your own.

Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
Legend by Marie Lu (currently reading)
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (currently reading)
The Bar Code Tattoo by Suzanne Weyn (currently reading)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner (Hehe . . . I stopped at page 121 and haven't read it in a few months . . .)
The Compound by SA Bodeen
The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau (Stopped at page 20ish)
1984 by George Orwell
Miss Perregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (read the prologue)
The Monsters of Morley Manner by Bruce Coville (why do I own this?)
Deep and Dark and Dangerous by Mary Downing Hahn
The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall by Mary Downing Hahn (currently reading)
Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver
The Dark Hills Divide by Patrick Carman
The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
Peter Pan by JM Barrie
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
The Time Machine by HG Wells
The Last Dragon by Silvana De Mari
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke (read an astounding 3 pages)
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke
Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank (this one might take me a while)
Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent
A Week in the Woods by Andrew Clements
Lost Horizon by James Hilton
Lord of the Flies by William Golding
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson

No comments:

Post a Comment