Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A-Z Marathon! Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick

**Minor spoilers below, kind of.

I already did a pretty detailed post for this book: http://bookahooligans.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-book-that-i-feel-kind-of-conflicted.html

But today, I am going to be showing you some of my favorite pictures from this book.

If you read my last post about this book, you will know that I absolutely adored the pictures because they added so much to the book, and I probably would have given the book 1 star without the pictures.

This book was pretty interesting because it was told through two perspectives in different time periods, and one of the perspectives was told in only pictures, which I really liked. I can't say much more without repeating myself, so be sure that you check out the detailed post about the book.


Let's begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment