Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Books to Read: The Trial by Jennifer Fisher Bryant

I would like to thank the author of this book.
I remember loving this book so much and being captivated by how poetic and beautiful it was. Sometimes, less is more, and this book was 176 pages with big text and small words and it told the story perfectly. It's about a 12 year old girl named Katie who gets to be inside of the courtroom of the Charles Lindbergh case (the one where his young son was murdered.)

I liked this book because I got to learn, and it had a lot of emotion and it was interesting and I also like quick reads, and it was just all around amazing. I just find some sort of fascination in short books that tell beautiful little stories. Yes, every once in a while, I like to read long and epic sagas about magic and death, but sometimes, I like to read these small but compelling stories.

I recommend the book for everyone of all ages. It was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment