Sunday, June 8, 2014

Quiz: Which Heroes of Olympus character are you?

1. What is your biggest fear?
  A. Letting people down.
  B. Having a bad hair day.
  C. Being wrong.
  D. Fire.
  E. Being the odd one out.
  F. Being myself, showing people who I really am.

2. What is one of your strengths?
  A. I'm very determined.
  B. Um . . . I'm attractive. Popular. Does that count?
  C. I'm intelligent.
  D. I'm a pretty caring person.
  E. I'm funny.
  F. I'm a pretty good liar, I suppose.

3. You're going out for a job interview. What do you wear and how do you introduce yourself?
  A. I buy some decent clothes and say "Hello, I'm ____."
  B. I wear my nicest clothes, shake my future boss's hand, and say "Hi, I'm your future employee, ____."
  C. I attempt to look presentable, but I don't have much time because I'm busy learning about the company and what I'm getting myself into. I wave to the person interviewing me and say "Hi, I'm ___."
  D. I wear some nice clothes, practice talking to the boss in the mirror, and I'd probably freeze up when I actually get there.
  E. I throw something on and charm the interviewer with my amazing wit.
  F. I put on some nice clothes and other things I would never wear, put on a fake smile and see how it goes.

4. Favorite color?
  A. Blue.
  B. Yellow, or gold.
  C. Green.
  D. Purple.
  E. Orange.
  F. Black.



If you got mostly A's, you are Percy Jackson.
Percy Jackson is the son of Poseidon. He can control the water and heal with the water. He's very determined, pretty funny, and a nice character. He can be very caring and clever. He's not particularly smart, but he is by no means stupid. He can be a little stubborn and a little prideful, and loyalty is his downfall (like Harry Potter), but he knows what's best for his friends.






If you got mostly B's, you are Jason Grace.
Jason Grace is the son of Jupiter. He can control the air and fly, but he never really uses it to do anything useful. Supposedly one of the most heroic ones, but that is up for debate. He is attractive and likable, serious at most times, prideful, stubborn, but he's also very kind to the people he loves. He's pretty popular, because he is the son of such a major god. His loyalties can be questionable, though.






If you got mostly C's, you are Annabeth Chase.
Annabeth Chase is the daughter of Athena. She's extremely intelligent and very clever. She's determined, headstrong, slightly introverted, but also amazing. She's a little prideful, and she hates to be wrong, but she usually isn't. She never gives up and is usually the calmest one in bad situations.





If you got mostly D's, you are Frank Zhang.
Frank is the son of Mars. He has great combat abilities, but he's also a little awkward. He's very caring, very kind, and very considerate. Just don't get on his bad side, because he is also a great leader and excels in battle (because his dad is Mars.)








If you got mostly E's, you are Leo Valdez.
Leo is the son of Hephaestus. He is great with tools, and he's very witty. He has a bit of a double impulse, because he is a very introverted person, but he also wants to fit in with his friends. He's a fantastic mechanic, and he knows how to make his friends laugh. However, he's not that great with intimate relationships, so he has trouble getting girlfriends. (We'll see in the BoO. We'll see.)






If you got mostly F's, you are Nico di Angelo.
Everyone's favorite minor character. He is the son of Hades. He can raise the dead and create armies with the dead, which is generally cool. He's a pretty emotional kid, even though he acts indifferent to a lot of things. (The House of Hades. You know what I'm talking about.) He's not fantastic in social situations, and he usually comes off as kind of creepy, but every fangirl just sees him as mysterious.





Well, I hope you guys enjoyed that. It's not very accurate, I know. But it's still pretty fun and this along with fanfiction is all we can do until The Blood of Olympus comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment