Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I was sorted into a faction . . .

I recently did a sorting hat test and posted my results: http://bookahooligans.blogspot.com/2014/06/i-took-sorting-hat-quiz.html
I decided to do something similar, but with the Divergent factions. I found this cool quiz at the back of the book and I might post it up if there is demand for it. Also, another cool thing that I found at the back of the Divergent book: http://bookahooligans.blogspot.com/2014/06/veronica-roths-divergent-playlist.html

Anyway, my results were:
C
E
E
E
E
A
B

So, A is for Abnegation. B for Amity. C for Candor. D for Dauntless. E for Erudite. (I see what you did there, Roth.) As you can see, I did not get all of the same answers. We are all genetically pure--we are all Divergent. And none of the answers were perfect, either. But, as you can see, the majority was Erudite.

I didn't have any aptitude for Dauntless. That's fine. I would die in initiation anyway. I knew that I had aptitude for Amity, because I'm actually a pretty kind person. And I knew that I had aptitude for Abnegation because I'm extremely introverted. Candor is not something I was expecting. It asked how you wanted your family to see you, and I answered that I wanted them to think I was trustworthy, because trust is extremely important in any relationship. But the wording of the question, that one word--"want"--opens up a lot of possibilities and I don't think it necessarily gives me any aptitude for Candor.

So, I'm Erudite. Cool. Jeanine Mathews . . . yay . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment