Thursday, May 22, 2014

Author of the Day: JK Rowling

Sigh . . .
I had to talk about JK Rowling eventually.
Do I even need to tell you that she wrote the Harry Potter series?
If I need to tell you what Harry Potter is, I will eviscerate you.
Unless you are four years old. You have an excuse then, but if you are four, then get off the internet.
Go play outside.
Be a part of the generation that will turn this world around.
Go save the universe.
Back on topic.


Don't get me wrong, I love the Harry Potter series. I wore a Quidditch t shirt today and I have this awesome Dobby t shirt and I own the entire series along with Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quidditch Through the Ages. I am a Harry Potter fan.

I just think that Harry Potter goes without saying. I don't feel like there's a need for me to talk about Harry Potter on this blog. So, because this is the Author of the Day segment, I'm just going to say that JK Rowling came up with a fantastic idea and made the most of it. So, because I'm guessing that you've read the entire series, here's some fandom art and memes below.
I know. I'm just mooching off of awesome and clever things that other people have made. Shame on me.
*By the way . . . Luna and Harry shippers: no.

No comments:

Post a Comment